Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Please email general questions/comments to email@example.com or contact the Club nearest you for more information.
2013 - 2014 Program Year, BEGINS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH
For more information on the upcoming program year, please contact your local Club, or download a membership form by clicking on Membership Information at the left.
- Character & Leadership Development
- Community Service Projects
- Leaders in Training
- Youth of the Year
- Leadership Clubs
- Keystone Club (ages 14-18)
- Torch Club (ages 11-13)
- Education & Career Development
- Homework Assistance
- Computer Labs & Technology Curriculum
- College & Career Preparation
- Health & Life Skills
- Drug/Alcohol Prevention
- Basic Safety Skills
- Straight Talk for Teens
- Girls Clubs
- Nutrition & Health
- Gang Resistance Training
- Healthy Habits/Triple Play Programs
- The Arts
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips to Museums & Gardens
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation
- Game Rooms
- Gym Activities
- Sports Leagues (basketball, soccer, and flag football)
- Outdoor Environmental Experiences
Literacy CentersLiteracy Centers are a part of the regular programming of the Club to encourage and promote understanding of the written word among our Club members. During Club operating hours, all members are welcome to join the literacy activities offered each day. Literacy Centers are available at all six Club locations in the Portland metropolitan area.
Youth & Family ServicesOur Youth & Family Services (YFS) Division provides counseling and guidance to Club members and their families. This prevention-based program focuses on members’ individual needs and youth development. For more information, please contact the Youth & Family Services Coordinator at your nearest Club.